Auburn is working on the 2nd Hand!

Auburn is working on the 2nd Hand!
War Eagle!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday-our First Blog

A friend, Jamie, has a scrapbook store and a blog and just loves it. It sounds like fun so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm Sandi. I am a quilt store owner. We have a great shop with a lot of stuff going on all the time. Paula, our manager, really keeps my ducks in a row and makes me look good. Bette, our technician, has been working on Bernina sewing machines since the 80's and has possibly forgotten more about general sewing than I ever will know. lol

Jennifer is getting ready to teach a Photo Transfer class as I type this-she also works on Fridays. Marcia, my mom-and the co-owner, works a few days per month and really keeps us all straight-if we get a bit messy. Sidney maintains our webpage and all things computer. Patricia works the floor and the Quickbooks (ick)-she also coordinates one of our several charitable events each month. Libby runs our Thimbleberries club and has done it for several years. Marlene, who has a 'real' job, teaches software for us and does some custom longarm quilting. Carol S teaches smocking and does pleating as a service. Carole W does longarm quilting-her machine lives in our shop-it's a blast to see what is on the machine each day when we go to work. We have so many wonderful people that work with me that I am worried that I will forget to 'introduce' someone. You will meet us all. Stay tuned... the fun is just starting.



Jennifer, Paula and I all do commissioned work-so you will get to see that here too!

No comments:

T Shirt Quilt

T Shirt Quilt
This was a huge quilt! commissioned by a client for her daughter for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho