Auburn is working on the 2nd Hand!

Auburn is working on the 2nd Hand!
War Eagle!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Embroidery Club Meets at the Quilt Shop

With Bette out of town Paula ran Embroidery Club last night. Normally they tag-team the club but this was one of those times. Bette has a dear friend that is terminally ill that lives in Ohio that she wanted to see. The club did the coolest Patchwork in the hoop!!! If only I had a few more hours in the day!
I would love to do it.
The club meets on Friday afternoon again with a different group of gals and they will do the same project. I really want to do the one in October....it is too cute! It is called a dangler. It is Mrs. Clause and she is jointed-all machine embroidered and really and awesome project. Depending on the hoop size you can do it in 5 hoopings. When she is all put together she's like 13" tall or something.

Christmas is just around the corner.......time to start making those gifts. I am going to start embroidering kitchen towels for my family. I always love to do homemade for my husband's family they really seem to appreciate it-there was this one member that didn't get it...she's gone now and peace has resumed....lol

No comments:

T Shirt Quilt

T Shirt Quilt
This was a huge quilt! commissioned by a client for her daughter for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho